Pages

January 20, 2012

Sea Monster

Believe it or not, this beast can be found in a playground not far from where I live. It is huge and made of concrete and very strange. Also strange about this picture is that I cannot figure out what stars are which. I know that I took it to the southeast at about 7:30 pm on the 14th of January, but apart from that, I am not sure. 

I have tried to work it out, but to no avail. If anyone can figure it out it would be nice. I keep thinking I have found it, but then there is something that doesn't make sense. Clouds covering half of the sky doesn't help either.

Until the weather improves, and I can get some new photos, I am going to throw in some old ones from several years ago in with the more recent shots. I hope the clouds clear off sometime soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment